Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday

What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?

My answer: It depends on the illness, if a cold, I take a Comtrex; if the flu, I take an aspirin and try to survive; if an upset stomach, I drink a Sprite or 7-up -- and I sleep after medicating myself.

What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?

My answer: Living in Central Texas, ice storms are rare, so rare that the 1996 ice storm was the worst the area had seen in fifty years. We are dependent on electricity to pump water from the well, so with the power lines down we did not have lights or water for about 3 -1/2 days. The telephone was out. I love the ice and snow but for no more than a few days.

Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?

My answer: Yes, I listen to both.

Tell me your answers.

Until next time, God bless.

No comments: