Friday, December 10, 2010

Skywatch Friday

These two Skywatch photos were taken with my Canon camera when it was working properly.  The camera was sent to the factory repair center on November 29 and returned to me on Wednesday, December 8.  The camera worked properly for a few pictures then malfunctioned, i.e., the flash did not pop up and the shutter stuck.    The camera will be on a UPS truck tomorrow to the Canon factory repair center with a request for a replacement camera.  :D




I liked taking the photos of the sky through the bare branches of the Bur oak tree.




For more Skywatch photos from around the globe, click here.

Until next time, God bless.

7 comments:

DJan said...

That second picture is just awesome. Good luck with your camera! What a nuisance when you send something back and then it breaks again!!

Sue said...

I think they're great pictures!
I hope you will be able to take more beautiful pictures like these with your new camera.
Good Luck!
Sue.

LV said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your post today. I also like taking things looking thorough tree limbs. These you shared are some of the prettiest I have seen in awhile. Nicely done.

Rae said...

Those are fantastic photos. Too bad your camera went on the fritz. I hope you get that replacement without problem.

Donna said...

I so hope that Canon will send you a replacement! Darn it all for it not working this time of year!

The JR said...

Fantastic shots.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful shots Lynn, your camera was apparently doing great for a little while. I hope they send you a replacement without any more hassles.