Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

I can still hear the raspy voice of Maurice Chevalier singing Thank Heaven for Little Girls in the movie Gigi. A dear friend of mine, a mother of two girls, one granddaughter, and a second granddaughter due to arrive within the next two weeks, thanks heaven for little girls and is making it her business to see that little girls dress like little girls. :D

She asked me to photograph the dresses that she just made, which she plans to put on Ebay or Itsy, or both. She is in the process of getting the details on how and what she needs to do for those sites. But, after seeing the quality of her work as well as photographing the precious dresses, I just could not wait for her to get all that in order before sharing these beautiful, little girl dresses with you. I will, of course, link to my friend, but consider this a sneak preview:



Aren't these wonderful? It was so much fun photographing these darling dresses. Besides, my friend brought lunch! I love it when someone else does the cooking, don't you?

If you are interested, leave me a comment. Or, if you know of someone who might be interested, refer her to my blog so she will see the link as soon as it is up.

Until next time, God bless.

2 comments:

Mary-Austin said...

What beautiful little dresses!! Makes me wish my daughter was little again!!

Lynn said...

I need a granddaughter...think I'm going to look for one to "adopt." I just thought these were absolutely the sweetest.