Friday, November 19, 2010

Another Training Day


Last Monday and today, Friday, my mom took me to Stay n Play Pet Ranch for more training.  By the way, my name is Luc.  I keep hearing my mom talk about my excessive kissing.  She is trying every trick she can think of to make me stop; of course, I know I'm not suppose to kiss everyone.  But why would I stop kissing except when  I smell delicious treats in her hand for when I do stop for a few seconds? Bad behavior sometimes does pay off!  It's a toss up as to which I like best:  treats, catching a ball on the fly, or running away from my mom with shoe or pillow in my mouth. 



Anyway, Mom took me to the Stay n Play lobby for an hour or so.  It is a playground filled with people coming and going, new canine friends, bags of treats and food, toys -- you name it and the place has everything a dog like me would want.


Here I am in the lobby trying to give my teddy to Charlotte of Stay n Play.


This is me again pretending to be a calm, controlled, well-behaved dog.


As I was watching Charlotte doing some work, I noticed this very attractive dog photo on the bulletin board.  Come to find out that this beauty (female, I think) is from the Paws Humane Society Shelter here in Dripping Springs.  She is staying at Stay n Play while being treated for heart worms and is soon to be adopted by a veteran suffering from Post Traumatic Stress.  She and her new companion will be going through the Wounded Warrior training program by Penny's From Heaven Foundation.   

I'd better say my goodbye's before I'm caught on the computer.  So, until next time, God bless.

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Luc has a more interesting life than some of us.

DJan said...

Luc, you are an adorable doggie, and I love the picture of you pretending to be well behaved. You can't help it if you want to taste everything, can you? You'll make it one day, I just know you will.

Christina, Sweden said...

an important thing these dogs do, a great help for many people!

thanks for commenting!

christina, sweden

The JR said...

Luc, you are just a love bug!

SquirrelQueen said...

Wow Luc, Stay n Play looks like a doggy paradise. You do a great job of pretending to be a calm, controlled, well-behaved dog.